Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Dirty Words of Finance (#1017)
Guest: Cliff Asness, Managing and Founding Principal, AQR Capital Management.
This week's "Consuelo Mack WealthTrack," features a rare interview with "Financial Thought Leader" Cliff Asness of AQR Capital Management, a global investment management firm which runs hedge funds, mutual funds and a diversified collection of investment strategies. Asness discusses the three "dirty words" of finance and how investors can get back to "clean" investing principles. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
Financial Legend Ken Heebner (#1043)
Guest: Ken Heebner, Portfolio Manager, CGM Focus Fund. This week's Consuelo Mack WealthTrack features an exclusive interview with legendary stock picker Ken Heebner, CGM Focus Fund's long-time... [26 minutes]
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Fundamental Differences (#1042)
- Greatest Financial Challenges (#1041)
- Great Value Investor: David Winters (#1040)
- Great Income Investor: Edward Perks (#1039)
- Fed Centennial Special (#1038)
- Global Real Estate (#1037)
- The New Retirement Conversation (#1036)
- Financial Thought Leaders: Robert Shiller (#1035)
- Investing In Muni Bonds (#1034)
- Emerging Market Opportunities (#1033)
- Fund Manager of the Year Daniel O'keefe (#1032)
- Great Investor Thinking Big (#1031)
- Legendary Investors' Predictions Part 2 (#1030)
- Legendary Investors' Predictions (#1029)
- Great Value Investors (#1028)
- Consistent Great Investor (#1027)
- Fed Centennial Special (#1026)
- Minimizing Tax Pain (#1025)
- Women, Investing & Retirement Part 2 (#1024)