Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Mutual Fund Shakeups (#1021)
Guests: Christine Benz, Director of Personal Finance, Senior Columnist, Morningstar, Inc.; Russel Kinnel, Director of Mutual Fund Research, Editor of "Morningstar FundInvestor," Morningstar, Inc.
This week's Consuelo Mack WealthTrack looks at major changes in the mutual fund industry. Investors are deserting actively managed funds for passive ones and fleeing bond funds for other sources of income. In their first joint television appearance, two Morningstar veterans -- Christine Benz, Director of Personal Finance and Russel Kinnel, Director of Mutual Fund Research -- tell us what it all means for investors and their funds. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Long Term Value (#1148)
- Energy Opportunities (#1147)
- Smart Approaches (#1146)
- Unconstrained Flexibility (#1145)
- Maximizing Medicare (#1144)
- New Bond Era (#1143)
- Prescient Thought Leader (#1142)
- Powerful Central Bankers (#1141)
- Legendary Maverick (#1140)
- Bullish Great Investor (#1139)
- Corporate Morality (#1138)
- Exclusive 2015 Outlook, Part 2 (#1137)
- Exclusive 2015 Outlook, Part 1 (#1136)
- Achievable Retirement Planning (#1135)
- Financial Game Changers (#1134)
- Legendary Value Investor (#1133)
- Changing Charity (#1132)
- Fixing The Retirement Crisis (#1131)
- New Year's Exclusive Outlook, Part 2 (#1130)
- New Year's Exclusive Outlook, Part 1 (#1129)
- Better Investors (#1128)