Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Minimizing Tax Pain (#1025)
Guests: Mark Cortazzo, Senior Partner, MACRO Consulting; Alexandra Lebenthal, President & CEO, Lebenthal Holdings.
A combination of new federal laws and stock market gains mean many Americans are facing much higher tax bills. Financial advisors Alexandra Lebenthal and Mark Cortazzo help minimize the pain this week on Consuelo Mack WealthTrack. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
Big Business (#1205)
- Wed, July 29, 6:30 AM on IPTV World
Reliable Retirement Income (#1206)
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Big Business (#1205)
- Successful Retirement (#1204)
- Treasury Bond Contrarian (#1203)
- Market Mania? (#1202)
- Low-Cost Advantage (#1201)
- Episode #1152
- Retirement Autopilot (#1151)
- Episode #1150
- Episode #1149
- Long Term Value (#1148)
- Energy Opportunities (#1147)
- Smart Approaches (#1146)
- Unconstrained Flexibility (#1145)
- Maximizing Medicare (#1144)
- New Bond Era (#1143)
- Prescient Thought Leader (#1142)
- Powerful Central Bankers (#1141)
- Legendary Maverick (#1140)
- Bullish Great Investor (#1139)
- Corporate Morality (#1138)
- Exclusive 2015 Outlook, Part 2 (#1137)
- Exclusive 2015 Outlook, Part 1 (#1136)