Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Great Investor Thinking Big (#1031)
Guest: Charlie Dreifus, Portfolio Manager Royce Special Equity Multi-Cap Fund.
This week's Consuelo Mack WealthTrack features a "Great Investor" who has made his name investing in small company stocks. Charlie Dreifus, the portfolio manager of the Royce Special Equity funds, explains why he now favors large companies and discusses why big is better in today's markets. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
Macro Matters (#1210)
- Wed, September 2, 6:30 AM on IPTV World
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Macro Matters (#1210)
- Maximizing Medicare (#1209)
- Powerful Central Bankers (#1208)
- Achievable Retirement Planning (#1207)
- Reliable Retirement Income (#1206)
- Big Business (#1205)
- Successful Retirement (#1204)
- Treasury Bond Contrarian (#1203)
- Market Mania? (#1202)
- Low-Cost Advantage (#1201)
- Episode #1152
- Retirement Autopilot (#1151)
- Episode #1150
- Episode #1149
- Long Term Value (#1148)
- Energy Opportunities (#1147)
- Smart Approaches (#1146)
- Unconstrained Flexibility (#1145)
- Maximizing Medicare (#1144)
- New Bond Era (#1143)
- Prescient Thought Leader (#1142)
- Powerful Central Bankers (#1141)
- Legendary Maverick (#1140)