Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
This week, Consuelo Mack speaks with Tom Forester of the Forester Value Fund, the only stock mutual fund manager to post a positive return in 2008, and asks how he intends to make money in 2009. In a television exclusive, Consuelo also talks to Tom Russo, a skilled money manager in the Warren Buffet tradition, who focuses on global brand companies for private accounts at his firm Gardner Russo and Gardner. Plus, WealthTrack assesses the risks and opportunities in the beaten down bond market with Randall Forsyth, credit columnist and Editor of Barron's Online.
Guests: Tom Forester, Portfolio Manager, Forester Value Fund; Randall Forsyth, Editor, Barron's Online; Tom Russo, Partner, Gardner Russo and Gardner. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
Risky Bonds (#1110)
Better Investors (#1111)
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Dynamic Value Duo (#1109)
- Fundamental Differences (#1108)
- Greatest Financial Challenges (#1107)
- Financial Thought Leader Jason Trennert (#1106)
- Rising Investment Risks (#1105)
- Bob Doll: Financial Thought Leader (#1104)
- Steven Leuthold: Contrarian Investor (#1103)
- Robert Kessler: Great Investor (#1102)
- Women's Financial Future (#1101)
- Energy Financial Thought Leader (#1052)
- Global Bond Investor (#1051)
- Mutual Fund Shakeups (#1050)
- A Small Cap Investor Thinks Big (#1049)
- Great Investor Steven Romick (#1048)
- Great Investor Chuck Akre (#1047)
- Christopher Davis: Third Generation Investor (#1046)
- Financial Though Leader Andrew Lo (#1045)
- Small Company Stock Pioneer Chuck Royce (#1044)
- Financial Legend Ken Heebner (#1043)
- Fundamental Differences (#1042)
- Greatest Financial Challenges (#1041)