Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
This week's Consuelo Mack WealthTrack asks does the Obama stimulus plan have what it takes to jump start the economy? Mark Gertler, NYU Professor of Economics and close colleague of Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke gives his assessment. Plus Dave Kansas, veteran financial journalist and author of the new book, The Wall Street Journal Guide to The End of Wall Street As We Know It talks about surviving the current financial crisis, and Barclays Global Investors' pension expert Kristi Mitchem discusses the best strategies for your 401 (k) plan.
Guests: Mark Gertler, Henry and Lucy Moses Professor of Economics, New York University; Dave Kansas, Editor-at-Large, FiLife.com, Author, The Wall Street Journal Guide to the End of Wall Street as We Know It; Kristi Mitchem, Head of U.S. Defined Contribution Business, Barclays Global Investors. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
Financial Legend Ken Heebner (#1043)
Guest: Ken Heebner, Portfolio Manager, CGM Focus Fund. This week's Consuelo Mack WealthTrack features an exclusive interview with legendary stock picker Ken Heebner, CGM Focus Fund's long-time... [26 minutes]
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Fundamental Differences (#1042)
- Greatest Financial Challenges (#1041)
- Great Value Investor: David Winters (#1040)
- Great Income Investor: Edward Perks (#1039)
- Fed Centennial Special (#1038)
- Global Real Estate (#1037)
- The New Retirement Conversation (#1036)
- Financial Thought Leaders: Robert Shiller (#1035)
- Investing In Muni Bonds (#1034)
- Emerging Market Opportunities (#1033)
- Fund Manager of the Year Daniel O'keefe (#1032)
- Great Investor Thinking Big (#1031)
- Legendary Investors' Predictions Part 2 (#1030)
- Legendary Investors' Predictions (#1029)
- Great Value Investors (#1028)
- Consistent Great Investor (#1027)
- Fed Centennial Special (#1026)
- Minimizing Tax Pain (#1025)
- Women, Investing & Retirement Part 2 (#1024)