Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
This week's Consuelo Mack WealthTrack explores getting your financial house in order after the market storm of a century. In a WealthTrack exclusive, Pershing Advisor Solution's CEO Mark Tibergien discusses how to choose the best financial advisor; long time Wall Street Journal columnist, Jonathan Clements, now head of a personal financial guidance service of Citigroup talks about rebuilding your next egg; and financial advisor Vern Hayden discusses how to repair your investment portfolio.
Guests: Jonathan Clements, Director of Financial Guidance, Citi Global Wealth Management; Vern Hayden. President, Hayden Wealth Management; Mark Tibergien, Chief Executive Officer, Pershing Advisor Solutions. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
Minimizing Tax Pain (#1025)
Fed Centennial Special (#1026)
- Sat, January 18, 5:30 AM on IPTV World
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Women, Investing & Retirement Part 2 (#1024)
- Active Vs. Passive (#1023)
- Income Shift (#1022)
- Mutual Fund Shakeups (#1021)
- Socially Responsible Investing (#1020)
- Great Investor Turns Cautious (#1019)
- Martin Whitman Exclusive (#1018)
- Dirty Words of Finance (#1017)
- Seismic Investment Shift! (#1016)
- Great Investors Exclusive: Richard Freeman (#1015)
- Financial Crisis? (#1014)
- Bond Bets (#1013)
- Macro Matters (#1012)
- Great Investors: Robert Kessler (#1011)
- Great Investors: John Bogle (#1010)
- Global Real Estate (#1009)
- Finding Global Value (#1008)
- What It Takes (#1007)
- Affording Your Retirement (#1006)