Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
This week Consuelo Mack WealthTrack explores why the economic recovery could be much stronger than anticipated, and the ballooning federal deficit much more damaging. Consuelo sits down for a rare one-on-one interview with contrarian market observer and historian James Grant, publisher of the influential newsletter, Grant's Interest Rate Observer.
Guest: James Grant, Editor, Grant's Interest Rate Observer. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
Better Investors (#1111)
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Risky Bonds (#1110)
- Dynamic Value Duo (#1109)
- Fundamental Differences (#1108)
- Greatest Financial Challenges (#1107)
- Financial Thought Leader Jason Trennert (#1106)
- Rising Investment Risks (#1105)
- Bob Doll: Financial Thought Leader (#1104)
- Steven Leuthold: Contrarian Investor (#1103)
- Robert Kessler: Great Investor (#1102)
- Women's Financial Future (#1101)
- Energy Financial Thought Leader (#1052)
- Global Bond Investor (#1051)
- Mutual Fund Shakeups (#1050)
- A Small Cap Investor Thinks Big (#1049)
- Great Investor Steven Romick (#1048)
- Great Investor Chuck Akre (#1047)
- Christopher Davis: Third Generation Investor (#1046)
- Financial Though Leader Andrew Lo (#1045)
- Small Company Stock Pioneer Chuck Royce (#1044)
- Financial Legend Ken Heebner (#1043)
- Fundamental Differences (#1042)
- Greatest Financial Challenges (#1041)