Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Great Investors: Bruce Berkowitz (#709)
Guest: Bruce Berkowitz, Founder, Portfolio Manager, Fairholme Fund.
This week's Consuelo Mack WealthTrack features a rare television interview with "Great Investor" Bruce Berkowitz. Morningstar's Fund Manager of the Decade is raising eyebrows by investing more than half of his Fairholme Fund in beaten down financial stocks. Berkowitz explains why he believes it will pay off. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Long Term Value (#1148)
- Energy Opportunities (#1147)
- Smart Approaches (#1146)
- Unconstrained Flexibility (#1145)
- Maximizing Medicare (#1144)
- New Bond Era (#1143)
- Prescient Thought Leader (#1142)
- Powerful Central Bankers (#1141)
- Legendary Maverick (#1140)
- Bullish Great Investor (#1139)
- Corporate Morality (#1138)
- Exclusive 2015 Outlook, Part 2 (#1137)
- Exclusive 2015 Outlook, Part 1 (#1136)
- Achievable Retirement Planning (#1135)
- Financial Game Changers (#1134)
- Legendary Value Investor (#1133)
- Changing Charity (#1132)
- Fixing The Retirement Crisis (#1131)
- New Year's Exclusive Outlook, Part 2 (#1130)
- New Year's Exclusive Outlook, Part 1 (#1129)
- Better Investors (#1128)