Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Great Investors: Cliff Asness (#717)
Guest: Cliff Asness, Managing and Founding Principal, AQR Capital Management.
"Great Investor" Cliff Asness runs one of the world's largest hedge funds but he's taking his skills and strategies to Main Street with a series of new mutual funds. On this week's Consuelo Mack WealthTrack, Asness explains the tools AQR Capital Management is creating to help individual investors truly diversify. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Indicates a December Celebration program
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Powerful Financials? (#1122)
- Strategy Change (#1121)
- Contrarian Value (#1120)
- Corporate Morality (#1119)
- Foreign Opportunities (#1118)
- Scarce Value (#1117)
- Still Bullish (#1116)
- U.S. Comeback (#1115)
- Powerful Financials? (#1114)
- Alternative Investments (#1113)
- Portfolio Changes (#1112)
- Better Investors (#1111)
- Risky Bonds (#1110)
- Dynamic Value Duo (#1109)
- Fundamental Differences (#1108)
- Greatest Financial Challenges (#1107)
- Financial Thought Leader Jason Trennert (#1106)
- Rising Investment Risks (#1105)
- Bob Doll: Financial Thought Leader (#1104)
- Steven Leuthold: Contrarian Investor (#1103)
- Robert Kessler: Great Investor (#1102)