Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
The New Retirement Reality - Part 1 (#719)
Guests: Mark Cortazzo, Senior Partner, Macro Consulting Group; Mary Beth Franklin, Senior Editor, Kiplinger's Personal Finance.
This week's Consuelo Mack WealthTrack presents the first of a two-part series on "The New Retirement Reality." Kiplinger's retirement guru Mary Beth Franklin and award winning financial planner Mark Cortazzo bring us up-to-date on what to expect and how to plan for the new retirement climate. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
Investing Globally (#948)
- Sat, May 25, 10:00 AM on IPTV World
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Great Investors: Robert Kleinschmidt (#947)
- Best Dividends (#946)
- Financial Thought Leaders: Charles Ellis (#945)
- Great Investors: Charles Royce (#944)
- Great Investors: Ben Inker (#943)
- Great Investors: Ken Heebner (#942)
- Affording Your Retirement (#941)
- Financial Thought Leaders: Robert Shiller (#940)
- Great Investors: Mark Headley (#939)
- Maximizing Social Security Benefits (#938)
- Financial Thought Leaders: Michael Mauboussin (#937)
- Financial Thought Leaders: John C. Bogle (#936)
- Great Investors: Mark Yockey (#935)
- Bill Miller Exclusive (#933)
- Life Time Security (#932)
- Financial Thought Leaders: Andrew Lo (#931)
- 2013 Economy Exclusive, Part 2 (#930)
- 2013 Economy Exclusive, Part 1 (#929)
- Charitable Investments (#928)