Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Retirement: How Not to Run Out of Money (#735)
Guests: Chris Blunt, Executive Vice President, Retirement Income Security, New York Life; Kimberly Lankford, Contributing Editor, Kiplinger's Personal Finance.
This week Consuelo Mack WealthTrack explains how not to run out of money during retirement. Consuelo Mack talks to two retirement experts, columnist Kim Lankford of Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine and Chris Blunt, head of New York Life's Retirement Income Security, about having a stream of income no matter how long you live. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
Long Term Value (#1148)
Guest: Tom Russo, Managing Member, Gardner Russo & Gardner. This week's Consuelo Mack WealthTrack features a rare interview with great value investor and Warren Buffett student Tom Russo, who... [26 minutes]
- Wed, May 27, 6:30 AM on IPTV World
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Long Term Value (#1148)
- Energy Opportunities (#1147)
- Smart Approaches (#1146)
- Unconstrained Flexibility (#1145)
- Maximizing Medicare (#1144)
- New Bond Era (#1143)
- Prescient Thought Leader (#1142)
- Powerful Central Bankers (#1141)
- Legendary Maverick (#1140)
- Bullish Great Investor (#1139)
- Corporate Morality (#1138)
- Exclusive 2015 Outlook, Part 2 (#1137)
- Exclusive 2015 Outlook, Part 1 (#1136)
- Achievable Retirement Planning (#1135)
- Financial Game Changers (#1134)
- Legendary Value Investor (#1133)
- Changing Charity (#1132)
- Fixing The Retirement Crisis (#1131)
- New Year's Exclusive Outlook, Part 2 (#1130)
- New Year's Exclusive Outlook, Part 1 (#1129)
- Better Investors (#1128)