Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Financial Thought Leaders: Niall Ferguson (#805)
Guest: Niall Ferguson, Professor, Harvard Business School; Author, The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of the World.
In Consuelo Mack's new interview with Niall Ferguson, the bestselling author and historian offers some novel solutions for two of America's biggest problems: the failure of public education and record-breaking federal debt. His solutions include a scene straight out of "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly." [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
Big Business (#1205)
- Wed, July 29, 6:30 AM on IPTV World
Reliable Retirement Income (#1206)
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Big Business (#1205)
- Successful Retirement (#1204)
- Treasury Bond Contrarian (#1203)
- Market Mania? (#1202)
- Low-Cost Advantage (#1201)
- Episode #1152
- Retirement Autopilot (#1151)
- Episode #1150
- Episode #1149
- Long Term Value (#1148)
- Energy Opportunities (#1147)
- Smart Approaches (#1146)
- Unconstrained Flexibility (#1145)
- Maximizing Medicare (#1144)
- New Bond Era (#1143)
- Prescient Thought Leader (#1142)
- Powerful Central Bankers (#1141)
- Legendary Maverick (#1140)
- Bullish Great Investor (#1139)
- Corporate Morality (#1138)
- Exclusive 2015 Outlook, Part 2 (#1137)
- Exclusive 2015 Outlook, Part 1 (#1136)