Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Financial Thought Leaders: Niall Ferguson (#805)
Guest: Niall Ferguson, Professor, Harvard Business School; Author, The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of the World.
In Consuelo Mack's new interview with Niall Ferguson, the bestselling author and historian offers some novel solutions for two of America's biggest problems: the failure of public education and record-breaking federal debt. His solutions include a scene straight out of "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly." [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
Rising Investment Risks (#1105)
Greatest Financial Challenges (#1107)
Fundamental Differences (#1108)
Dynamic Value Duo (#1109)
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Bob Doll: Financial Thought Leader (#1104)
- Steven Leuthold: Contrarian Investor (#1103)
- Robert Kessler: Great Investor (#1102)
- Women's Financial Future (#1101)
- Energy Financial Thought Leader (#1052)
- Global Bond Investor (#1051)
- Mutual Fund Shakeups (#1050)
- A Small Cap Investor Thinks Big (#1049)
- Great Investor Steven Romick (#1048)
- Great Investor Chuck Akre (#1047)
- Christopher Davis: Third Generation Investor (#1046)
- Financial Though Leader Andrew Lo (#1045)
- Small Company Stock Pioneer Chuck Royce (#1044)
- Financial Legend Ken Heebner (#1043)
- Fundamental Differences (#1042)
- Greatest Financial Challenges (#1041)
- Great Value Investor: David Winters (#1040)
- Great Income Investor: Edward Perks (#1039)
- Fed Centennial Special (#1038)
- Global Real Estate (#1037)
- The New Retirement Conversation (#1036)