Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Guests: David Nadel, Director of International Research, Portfolio Manager, Royce & Associates Tom Russo, General Partner, Semper Vic Partners, L.P.; Partner, Gardner Russo & Gardner.
This week on Consuelo Mack WealthTrack: Consuelo interviews two money managers with very different investment strategies who have beaten the markets, with less than market risk, over the long term. Noted value investor Tom Russo focuses on strong global brand-name companies, while Royce and Associates' David Nadel specializes in international small company stocks including gold-mining shares. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
Greatest Financial Challenges (#1107)
Fundamental Differences (#1108)
Dynamic Value Duo (#1109)
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Rising Investment Risks (#1105)
- Bob Doll: Financial Thought Leader (#1104)
- Steven Leuthold: Contrarian Investor (#1103)
- Robert Kessler: Great Investor (#1102)
- Women's Financial Future (#1101)
- Energy Financial Thought Leader (#1052)
- Global Bond Investor (#1051)
- Mutual Fund Shakeups (#1050)
- A Small Cap Investor Thinks Big (#1049)
- Great Investor Steven Romick (#1048)
- Great Investor Chuck Akre (#1047)
- Christopher Davis: Third Generation Investor (#1046)
- Financial Though Leader Andrew Lo (#1045)
- Small Company Stock Pioneer Chuck Royce (#1044)
- Financial Legend Ken Heebner (#1043)
- Fundamental Differences (#1042)
- Greatest Financial Challenges (#1041)
- Great Value Investor: David Winters (#1040)
- Great Income Investor: Edward Perks (#1039)
- Fed Centennial Special (#1038)
- Global Real Estate (#1037)
- The New Retirement Conversation (#1036)