Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Guests: David Nadel, Director of International Research, Portfolio Manager, Royce & Associates Tom Russo, General Partner, Semper Vic Partners, L.P.; Partner, Gardner Russo & Gardner.
This week on Consuelo Mack WealthTrack: Consuelo interviews two money managers with very different investment strategies who have beaten the markets, with less than market risk, over the long term. Noted value investor Tom Russo focuses on strong global brand-name companies, while Royce and Associates' David Nadel specializes in international small company stocks including gold-mining shares. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
Maximizing Medicare (#1144)
Guest: Katy Votava, Founder & President, Goodcare.com. An estimated 95% of seniors pay too much for Medicare. This week's Consuelo Mack WealthTrack features healthcare expert Katy Votava,... [26 minutes]
- Wed, April 29, 6:30 AM on IPTV World
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Maximizing Medicare (#1144)
- New Bond Era (#1143)
- Prescient Thought Leader (#1142)
- Powerful Central Bankers (#1141)
- Legendary Maverick (#1140)
- Bullish Great Investor (#1139)
- Corporate Morality (#1138)
- Exclusive 2015 Outlook, Part 2 (#1137)
- Exclusive 2015 Outlook, Part 1 (#1136)
- Achievable Retirement Planning (#1135)
- Financial Game Changers (#1134)
- Legendary Value Investor (#1133)
- Changing Charity (#1132)
- Fixing The Retirement Crisis (#1131)
- New Year's Exclusive Outlook, Part 2 (#1130)
- New Year's Exclusive Outlook, Part 1 (#1129)
- Better Investors (#1128)
- Best Calls (#1127)
- Episode #1126
- Episode #1125
- Higher Hurdles for Women (#1124)