Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Financial Thought Leaders: Robert Shiller (#809)
Guest: Robert Shiller, Professor of Economics, Yale University; Chief Economist, MacroMarkets LLC.
This week Consuelo Mack WealthTrack features "Financial Thought Leader" and Yale economist Robert Shiller, who predicted the bursting of the tech and housing bubbles. What does this visionary behavioral economist, author and market innovator see in our future now? Consuelo Mack finds out. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sat, December 12, 5:30 AM on IPTV World
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Episode #1223
- Demystifying Wall Street (#1222)
- Identifying Investment Value (#1221)
- Building Income (#1220)
- Crisis Investing (#1219)
- Transforming World Themes (#1218)
- Empowering Women Financially (#1217)
- Unappreciated Bull Market (#1216)
- Contrarian Bond Investing (#1215)
- Retirement Income (#1214)
- Confident Investor (#1213)
- Market Danger (#1212)
- Retirement Essentials (#1211)
- Macro Matters (#1210)
- Maximizing Medicare (#1209)
- Powerful Central Bankers (#1208)
- Achievable Retirement Planning (#1207)
- Reliable Retirement Income (#1206)
- Big Business (#1205)
- Successful Retirement (#1204)
- Treasury Bond Contrarian (#1203)
- Market Mania? (#1202)
- Low-Cost Advantage (#1201)