Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Great Investors: Charles Royce (#833)
Guest: Charles Royce, President, Co-Chief Investment Officer, The Royce Funds.
This week Consuelo Mack WealthTrack presents an exclusive interview with legendary "Great Investor" Charles "Chuck" Royce, who pioneered investing in small company stocks with his Royce Pennsylvania Mutual Fund 40 years ago this year. He explains why high-quality small cap stocks are undervalued compared to large cap stocks right now and the advantages they offer to investors from the vantage points of portfolio diversity, international exposure and income -- three characteristics normally not associated with the small cap universe. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Consuelo Mack WealthTrack is a weekly half hour series devoted to providing trustworthy, understandable advice about how to build and protect wealth over the long-term. One of the most experienced business journalists in television, Consuelo Mack consistently attracts experts at the highest levels, bringing the best minds in the business to explore building and protecting long-term wealth. Wide-ranging topics -- including green investing, alternative energy, and insurance -- cover all the investments viewers care about: stocks, bonds real estate, art and collectibles. Every episode ends with a personal finance Action Point to help viewers manage their financial lives.
All Upcoming Episodes
These episodes of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Alternative Investments (#1113)
- Portfolio Changes (#1112)
- Better Investors (#1111)
- Risky Bonds (#1110)
- Dynamic Value Duo (#1109)
- Fundamental Differences (#1108)
- Greatest Financial Challenges (#1107)
- Financial Thought Leader Jason Trennert (#1106)
- Rising Investment Risks (#1105)
- Bob Doll: Financial Thought Leader (#1104)
- Steven Leuthold: Contrarian Investor (#1103)
- Robert Kessler: Great Investor (#1102)
- Women's Financial Future (#1101)
- Energy Financial Thought Leader (#1052)
- Global Bond Investor (#1051)
- Mutual Fund Shakeups (#1050)
- A Small Cap Investor Thinks Big (#1049)
- Great Investor Steven Romick (#1048)
- Great Investor Chuck Akre (#1047)
- Christopher Davis: Third Generation Investor (#1046)
- Financial Though Leader Andrew Lo (#1045)