Series Description: Woodturning Workshop is a weekly series dedicated to the enjoyment of woodturning. Combining incredible photography and detailed instruction, each 30-minute episode offers a step-by-step look into the world of one of the fasting growing hobbies in the nation. Every week you see a simple block of wood literally 'turn' into a unique piece of artwork or a useful household item. From lidded boxes to Christmas ornaments, you see the entire process from start to finish. WTW is not just a 'how to' show, it also entertains and makes you feel right at home. Whether you are a beginner, a seasoned wood turner or just enjoy watching chips fly... Woodturning Workshop is for everyone.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Woodturning Workshop aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Captive Ring Goblet (#413)
- Ladle (#411)
- Postage Stamp Dispenser (#409)
- Desktop Water Fountain (#407)
- Segmented Vessel, Part 2 (#405)
- Banksia Pod Box (#403)
- Southwest Sandblasted Vessel (#401)
- Tools and Sharpening (#312)
- Metal Spinning (#310)
- Green Wood Goblet (#308)
- Hollowing and Slumped Glass (#306)
- Turned Tern (#304)
- Holiday Bell (#302)
- Pepper Mill and Coffee Mug Kits (#213)
- Vacuum Pump/Natural Edge Bowl (#211)
- Snowwoman (#209)
- Chess Set (#207)