Building The Clipper Amistad (#1906)
In this episode of the Woodright Shop, Roy Underhill visits a Connecticut shipyard, the Mystic Seaport. Here, Roy is taken on a tour of their current project, an exact replica of the famous Amistad clipper. He is given a brief history lesson of events leading up to the revolution aboard the notoriuos ship. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: THE WOODWRIGHT'S SHOP demonstrates traditional furniture making.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Woodwright's Shop aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Big Ash Mallet! (#3313)
- Dutch Tool Chest with Christopher Schwarz (#3312)
- Try Square with Christopher Schwarz (#3311)
- Early Iron with Peter Ross (#3310)
- Paneled Chest with Peter Follansbee (#3309)
- Joined Chest with Peter Follansbee (#3308)
- Combination Planes (#3307)
- Sharpen That Saw! (#3306)
- Swinging Saw Vise (#3305)
- Carving Away with Mary May (#3304)
- The Venerable Bead (#3303)
- Rachell's Standing Desk 2 (#3302)
- Rachell's Standing Desk (#3301)