Facing Death (#2904)
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Full Program: FRONTLINE examines the realities of today's modern, medicalized death. 54:11
How far would you go to sustain the life of someone you love, or your own? 00:30
In FRONTLINE's Facing Death a family discusses taking their loved one off of life support 03:26
to.pbs.org/1gJb7Ys Coming to PBS 1/14. Using undercover footage, FRONTLINE explores life under Kim Jong-un. Just two... 00:32
Coming to PBS 1/7 to.pbs.org/1ib2JPh It's phone calls like this one that authorities point to as what's wrong with... 01:01
- Watch more video from this program »
Information For Teachers
- Grade Levels
- Curricular Areas
- Social Studies
- Series Length
- 351 episodes
- Average Episode Length
- 68 minutes
- Record Rights
- Record and retain for 1 year from each broadcast. No duplication allowed.
- Visit the Website for Teacher Resources
Visit the IPTV Education website to access timely, relevant resources for your classroom.
Series Description: As PBS' premier public affairs series, FRONTLINE's stature is reaffirmed each week through incisive documentaries covering the scope and complexity of the human, social and political experience.
All Upcoming Episodes
Outlawed In Pakistan (#3110)
A Death In St. Augustine (#3115)
The Rise of Isis (#3302)
- Wed, March 18, 2:00 AM on IPTV
The Vaccine War (#2816)
These episodes of Frontline aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Being Mortal (#3306)
- The Interrupters (#3006)
- Firestone and the Warlord (#3303)
- League of Denial: The NFL's Concussion Crisis, Part 1 (#3202)
- The Retirement Gamble (#3108)
- Putin's Way (#3305)
- Gunned Down: The Power of the Nra (#3304)
- From Jesus to Christ: The First Christians - (Pt.2) (#1612)
- From Jesus to Christ: The First Christians - Pax Romana/A Light To The Nations (#1610)
- Separate and Unequal (#3214)
- The Madoff Affair (#2714)
- Generation Like (#3207)
- Solitary Nation (#3209)