Information For Teachers
- Grade Levels
- Curricular Areas
- Social Studies
- Series Length
- Record Rights
- Record and retain for 1 year from each broadcast. No duplication allowed.
- Visit the Website for Teacher Resources
Visit the IPTV Education website to access timely, relevant resources for your classroom.
Program Description: As PBS' premier public affairs series, FRONTLINE's stature is reaffirmed each week through incisive documentaries covering the scope and complexity of the human, social and political experience.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Tue, September 1, 9:00 PM on IPTV
- Wed, September 2, 2:00 AM on IPTV
- Wed, September 2, 5:00 PM on IPTV World
- Wed, September 2, 8:00 PM on IPTV World
- Thu, September 3, 1:00 AM on IPTV World
- Thu, September 3, 9:00 AM on IPTV World
- Thu, September 3, 3:00 PM on IPTV World
- Tue, September 29, 9:00 PM on IPTV
- Wed, September 30, 2:00 AM on IPTV
These episodes of Frontline aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.