This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
The Middle River hugs the foundation of Pammel State Park but its one-of-a-kind tunnel tells a historic tale. 01:02
A sea-faring adventurer from Okoboji has traveled the globe exploring scenic vistas and oceanic danger beyond our...
A mix of cycling-deprived Iowans descend on the towns of Perry and Rippey for a one-day winter expedition known as... 03:47
Some of the best bird watching in Iowa could be steps away from your backdoor. Iowa Outdoors discovers the tips and... 03:38
When temperatures hover near freezing, you’ll find fly fishermen like Kent Kleckner knee-deep in a northeast Iowa creek. 04:05
- Watch more video from this program »
News & Announcements
- more »
All Upcoming Episodes
In this edition we look back at some of our favorite adventures. Throughout our first four seasons, we’ve shown you some adventurous ways to explore our state. We’ll reintroduce you to a trio of... [28 minutes]
- Fri, October 24, 8:30 PM on IPTV
- Wed, November 5, 8:30 AM on IPTV Learns
- Wed, November 5, 2:00 PM on IPTV Learns
- Fri, November 7, 8:00 AM on IPTV Learns
- Fri, November 7, 2:30 PM on IPTV Learns
- Wed, November 12, 8:00 AM on IPTV Learns
- Wed, November 12, 2:30 PM on IPTV Learns
- Tue, November 18, 8:00 AM on IPTV Learns
- Thu, November 20, 3:00 PM on IPTV Learns
- Sun, November 23, 9:30 PM on IPTV Learns
From scuba diving Okoboji to the high dynamic landscapes of the Loess Hills, we venture back into the archives for our best photographic journeys. [28 minutes]
These episodes of Iowa Outdoors aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.