This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Dive into life aquatic at Dubuque's Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium. 05:19
Soar high above the ground in Dubuque on Iowa's first large-scale zipline. 06:23
Go on a treasure hunt for a prized Iowa woodland delicacy known as the morel mushroom.
Full Program: Fly through the treetops on Iowa's first zipline course, explore life aquatic at the Mississippi River Museum and...
- Watch more video from this program »
News & Announcements
- more »
All Upcoming Episodes
- Indicates a December Celebration program
In this edition we look back at some of our favorite adventures. Throughout our first four seasons, we’ve shown you some adventurous ways to explore our state. We’ll reintroduce you to a trio of... [28 minutes]
Coming up on our autumn edition of Iowa Outdoors… We explore the landmarks of Madison County on our state’s latest water trail, investigate the peculiar habits of the turkey vulture, and go... [28 minutes]
- Fri, December 5, 8:30 AM on IPTV Learns
- Fri, December 5, 2:30 PM on IPTV Learns
- Wed, December 10, 8:00 AM on IPTV Learns
- Wed, December 10, 2:30 PM on IPTV Learns
- Tue, December 16, 8:00 AM on IPTV Learns
- Thu, December 18, 3:00 PM on IPTV Learns
- Tue, December 23, 8:00 AM on IPTV Learns
- Thu, December 25, 8:30 AM on IPTV Learns
- Thu, December 25, 3:00 PM on IPTV Learns
- Wed, December 31, 2:00 PM on IPTV Learns
These episodes of Iowa Outdoors aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.