Andrew Ross Sorkin and Bethany MacLean (#303)
Andrew Ross Sorkin, financial columnist for the New York Times and author of Too Big to Fail: The Inside Story of How Wall Street and Washington Fought to Save the Financial System - and Themselves, talks with Bethany McLean, contributing editor to Vanity Fair, co-author of The Smartest Guys in the Room. [56 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: GREAT CONVERSATIONS is a series featuring distinguished authors, each recognized in an area of prominence and each uniquely paired with an interviewer.
All Upcoming Episodes
Congressman John Lewis (#503)
- Sat, December 21, 12:00 AM on IPTV World
- Sun, January 5, 5:00 AM on IPTV
- Sun, January 12, 5:00 AM on IPTV
- Sun, January 19, 5:00 AM on IPTV
- Sun, January 26, 5:00 AM on IPTV
These episodes of Great Conversations aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Ray Kurzweil and Jim Fleming (#502)
- Elaine Pagels and Gustav Niebuhr (#501)
- Erik Larson/Robert Siegel (#405)
- Ahmed Rashid/Clarissa Ward (#404)
- Michio Kaku/James Canton (#403)
- Siddhartha Mukherjee/David Scadden (#402)
- Rosanne Cash/Nick Spitzer - 2011 (#401)
- E.L. Doctorow/Christopher Lydon (#409)
- James McBride/Christopher Lydon (#407)
- Madeleine Albright/Richard Roth (#406)