Sew It All
Series Description: Hosted by Ellen March, Sew It All teaches a fundamental sewing technique and a quick-and-easy project that utilizes the technique. Whether you're a beginner, intermediate or advanced sewist, you'll love the casual, fun vibe and no-fear approach that Sew it All offers. You'll learn how to make the most out of your sewing machine investment (no matter how much your machine cost), and you'll expand your machine's capabilities by using different attachments, feet, stitches and great products that make sewing much easier than ever before. A special guest joins Ellen on each episode to share different takes on traditional methods and inspire you to sew it all!
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Sew It All aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Diy Undies, Monica Bravo (#913)
- Tee Style, Stephanie Ohnmacht (#912)
- Lovely In Leather, Justine Abbitt (#911)
- Pickup Artist Skirt, Melissa Mora (#910)
- Zipper Pillows, Amanda Niederhauser (#909)
- To The Maxi Skirt, Laura Wyatt (#908)
- True Collars, Deborah Moebes (#907)
- Bathrobe Beauty, Erin Sundet (#906)
- Up in Arms, Erin Currie (#905)
- Pleather & Studs, Beth Bradley (#904)
- All About Buttons, Jill Gorski (#903)
- Serger Success, Sarai Mitnick & Alyson Clair (#902)
- Best Dressed, Denise Wild (#901)