Information For Teachers
- Grade Levels
- K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12
- Curricular Areas
- Professional Development
- Series Length
- 20 episodes
- Average Episode Length
- 57 minutes
- Record Rights
- Record and retain for 1 year from each broadcast. No duplication allowed.
- Visit the Website for Teacher Resources
Visit the IPTV Education website to access timely, relevant resources for your classroom.
Series Description: Teaching Channel Presents is a groundbreaking series showcasing inspired teaching in America's K-12 classrooms. Hosted by Sarah Brown Wessling, the Teacher Laureate at Tch and the 2010 National Teacher of the Year, the weekly one-hour episodes cover a wide variety of topics including the New Teacher Experience, Bullying, The Common Core State Standards, Digital Literacy, and the Arts.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sat, May 25, 3:00 AM on IPTV
- Sat, June 1, 3:00 AM on IPTV
- Sat, June 8, 3:00 AM on IPTV
- Sat, June 15, 3:00 AM on IPTV
- Sat, June 22, 3:00 AM on IPTV
- Sat, June 29, 3:00 AM on IPTV
These episodes of Teaching Channel aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.