Queen & Country
Premieres Sunday, July 1, 2012 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT. Check your local listings. 00:31
- Watch more video from this program »
Series Description: In 2012 all eyes are on Queen Elizabeth II, Britain's second longest-reigning monarch, as England marks Her Majesty's Diamond Jubilee. Veteran newsman Sir Trevor McDonald looks at the traditions and institutions surrounding the monarchy, from Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace through the queen's royal visits... to some of the greatest royal palaces.
All Upcoming Episodes
Traveller (4 of 4) (#104)
- Mon, June 24, 9:00 PM on IPTV
These episodes of Queen & Country aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- The Queen's Possessions (3 of 4) (#103)
- Royal Visit (2 of 4) (#102)
- London: Royal City (1 of 4) (#101)