Aspen Institute Presents
America 2012: A Country Divided (#103)
The Aspen Ideas Festival played host to the leading political thinkers and newsmakers. Disparate views shared the stage for civil conversation on health care policy, voter fraud, and political media coverage. Valerie Jarrett, Jane Harman, Vin Weber, Mitch Daniels, journalists from The Atlantic magazine, CNN, National Journal, and more bring an in-depth analysis to America's divided political environment. [56 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Aspen Institute Presents aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Sports and Society: More Than A Game (#110)
- Arts and Culture: Art Matters (#109)
- What We Believe: An Exploration of Values (#108)
- Our Planet: 7 Billion and Counting (#107)
- War & Peace in the Modern World (#106)
- Democracy on Trial (#105)