Journeys In India
Series Description: Journeys in India is an innovative travel series focusing on the Indian subcontinent. It will highlight India's unique culture, history, architecture and wildlife. Bill Ball explores both small villages and giant metropolises to explain the diverse culture, the fascinating traditions and the wonderful people that make up India.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Indicates a Festival program - full Festival schedule »
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Journeys In India aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Pondicherry and Much More (#112)
- Gir: The Last Refuge of the Lion (#110)
- Bangalore and Ooty (#108)
- Agra and Its Environs (#106)
- Kerala (#104)
- Hyderabad: The Lake City (#102)
- Old and New Delhi, A City of Contrasts (#113)
- Kathmandu and Chitwan National Park (#111)
- Mumbai & Goa (#109)
- The Land of Rudyard Kipling: Kanha and Bandhavgarh National Parks (#107)
- The Far North: Amritsar, Shimla and Manali (#105)
- The Wildlife of Rajastan: Ranthambore and Keoladeo National Park (#103)