Series Description: This series offers viewers an up-close and personal look into the world of the modern American entrepreneur. As complicated as starting a business may seem, the goal is to demystify the process by sharing the real life experiences of average Americans who are taking control of their own destiny while creating jobs for others. Over 90% of all companies in America are small businesses. Those small businesses employee over 50% of all people working in this country. Today's media rarely focus on the stories of those Americans and their hard work, despite small-businesses being the backbone of the country. "Start Up" is a explores the next generation of American business owners and the dreams that drive them.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Indicates a December Celebration program
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Start Up aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- It Looks Good On You (#113)
- You Are So Goudaful, to Me (#112)
- The Salad of John and Yoko (#111)
- Please Don't Feed the Monsters, They are Already Stuffed! (#110)
- Pack Only What You Kneed! (#109)
- Andy Warhowl's Kitchen! (#108)
- Newalk A Mile In Their Shoes! (#107)
- Workin Like A Hot Dog! (#106)
- Never Dessert Your Fellow Man! (#105)
- Break Away and Take A Vacation (#104)
- Plant Your Feet on the Ground! (#103)
- Two Girls, A Guy, and a Pizza Tour! (#102)
- Zombies, Pickles and Cheese Oh My! (#101)