Martha's Sewing Room
Applique Accents (#1104)
Appliqu accents are fast and easy, and create a wonderful dimensional effect. Appliqu demonstrated on lingerie is truly elegant. Special silk ribbon embellishments of violets, French knots, and fillers are demonstrated; vintage clothing is also featured. Guest: Lindee Goodall. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: This popular series features a wide variety of sewing, craft, and decorating activities that are easy and fun to do.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Martha's Sewing Room aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Machine Quilt Binding (#3413)
- Everything Essential - Embroidery 101 (#3412)
- Tools and Techniques of Hand Applique (#3411)
- Continuous Border Embroidery (#3401)
- Princess Pettiskirts (#3308)
- Serger Piping (#3408)
- Baby Puffing (#3410)
- Quick Zip Bags (#3409)
- Circular Embellishments (#3407)
- Sassy Sashiko (#3406)