Martha's Sewing Room
Perfect Pockets (#1108)
The challenge of making prefect pockets is greatly simplified when you use the pocket maker. This easy to use gadget creates perfect corners for all types of pockets. Silk ribbon spiderweb roses are also demonstrated. Of course, vintage clothing is featured. Guest: Clotilde. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: This popular series features a wide variety of sewing, craft, and decorating activities that are easy and fun to do.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Martha's Sewing Room aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Machine Quilt Binding (#3413)
- Everything Essential - Embroidery 101 (#3412)
- Tools and Techniques of Hand Applique (#3411)
- Continuous Border Embroidery (#3401)
- Princess Pettiskirts (#3308)
- Serger Piping (#3408)
- Baby Puffing (#3410)
- Quick Zip Bags (#3409)
- Circular Embellishments (#3407)
- Sassy Sashiko (#3406)