Martha's Sewing Room
Magic Madeira Applique (#1112)
Using wash-away basting thread, host Martha Pullen shows a new madeira applique technique that is both easy and beautiful. This madeira appliqu technique is demonstrated on a wonderful lingerie camisole. Also shown are a quick scissors holder and a doll dress embellished with tatting. Guest: Patti Jo Larson. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: This popular series features a wide variety of sewing, craft, and decorating activities that are easy and fun to do.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Martha's Sewing Room aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Machine Quilt Binding (#3413)
- Everything Essential - Embroidery 101 (#3412)
- Tools and Techniques of Hand Applique (#3411)
- Continuous Border Embroidery (#3401)
- Princess Pettiskirts (#3308)
- Serger Piping (#3408)
- Baby Puffing (#3410)
- Quick Zip Bags (#3409)
- Circular Embellishments (#3407)
- Sassy Sashiko (#3406)
- Reverse Bobbinwork (#3405)
- Button Academy (#3404)
- Whimsical Trims from a Stick (#3403)
- Basic Heirloom (#3402)
- Shaping Trims (#3313)
- Embellisher Magic (#3312)
- Decorative Stitch Lace Inserts (#3311)
- Chain Stitch Quilting (#3310)
- Batting Application (#3309)