Martha's Sewing Room
Decorative Piping (#1307)
Martha Pullen shows how to include decorative piping on clothing for babies and children, including jazzed-up piping and embellished bias. Also: how to make angel nursery items, including a pillow, bumper pad, pillow case, and diaper bag; and embroidery stitches for a cross, heart, and anchor. Guests: Chris Tryon and Beverley Sheldrick. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: This popular series features a wide variety of sewing, craft, and decorating activities that are easy and fun to do.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Martha's Sewing Room aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Machine Quilt Binding (#3413)
- Everything Essential - Embroidery 101 (#3412)
- Tools and Techniques of Hand Applique (#3411)
- Continuous Border Embroidery (#3401)
- Princess Pettiskirts (#3308)
- Serger Piping (#3408)
- Baby Puffing (#3410)
- Quick Zip Bags (#3409)
- Circular Embellishments (#3407)
- Sassy Sashiko (#3406)
- Reverse Bobbinwork (#3405)
- Button Academy (#3404)
- Whimsical Trims from a Stick (#3403)
- Basic Heirloom (#3402)
- Shaping Trims (#3313)
- Embellisher Magic (#3312)
- Decorative Stitch Lace Inserts (#3311)
- Chain Stitch Quilting (#3310)
- Batting Application (#3309)