Martha's Sewing Room
Hooping Tips (#1309)
Host Martha Pullen hoops it up with machine embroidery. Also: creating the picot appliqu stitch by hand; baby bibs and a sweater pillow; and a quilt square with Seminole lacework. Guests: Lindee Goodall, Kathy Neal. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: This popular series features a wide variety of sewing, craft, and decorating activities that are easy and fun to do.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Indicates a Festival program - full Festival schedule »
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Martha's Sewing Room aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Machine Quilt Binding (#3413)
- Everything Essential - Embroidery 101 (#3412)
- Tools and Techniques of Hand Applique (#3411)
- Baby Puffing (#3410)
- Quick Zip Bags (#3409)
- Serger Piping (#3408)
- Circular Embellishments (#3407)
- Sassy Sashiko (#3406)
- Reverse Bobbinwork (#3405)
- Button Academy (#3404)
- Whimsical Trims from a Stick (#3403)
- Basic Heirloom (#3402)
- Continuous Border Embroidery (#3401)