Martha's Sewing Room
Double Needle Fancywork (#809)
Embellishing with a double needle is easy when Martha Pullen shows you how. See how to make a double needle delight girl's dress; learn about two silk ribbon stitches--arum lilies and leaves; and watch Martha make a polar fleece throw and a shark's teeth quilt square. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: This popular series features a wide variety of sewing, craft, and decorating activities that are easy and fun to do.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Martha's Sewing Room aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Machine Quilt Binding (#3413)
- Everything Essential - Embroidery 101 (#3412)
- Tools and Techniques of Hand Applique (#3411)
- Continuous Border Embroidery (#3401)
- Princess Pettiskirts (#3308)
- Serger Piping (#3408)
- Baby Puffing (#3410)
- Quick Zip Bags (#3409)
- Circular Embellishments (#3407)
- Sassy Sashiko (#3406)
- Reverse Bobbinwork (#3405)
- Button Academy (#3404)
- Whimsical Trims from a Stick (#3403)
- Basic Heirloom (#3402)
- Shaping Trims (#3313)
- Embellisher Magic (#3312)
- Decorative Stitch Lace Inserts (#3311)
- Chain Stitch Quilting (#3310)
- Batting Application (#3309)