Martha's Sewing Room
Yo Yos - Yo Yos (#811)
Yo Yos have been popular for over a century. Martha Pullen shows several methods of making yo yos. Projects shown with yo yo embellishment or made from yo yo's are a yo yo garden doll dress; a pillow; a yo yo doll; and a yo yo Christmas ornament. Also shown: a lace waterfall quilt square and vintage clothing. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: This popular series features a wide variety of sewing, craft, and decorating activities that are easy and fun to do.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Indicates a Festival program - full Festival schedule »
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Martha's Sewing Room aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Machine Quilt Binding (#3413)
- Everything Essential - Embroidery 101 (#3412)
- Tools and Techniques of Hand Applique (#3411)
- Baby Puffing (#3410)
- Quick Zip Bags (#3409)
- Serger Piping (#3408)
- Circular Embellishments (#3407)
- Sassy Sashiko (#3406)
- Reverse Bobbinwork (#3405)
- Button Academy (#3404)
- Whimsical Trims from a Stick (#3403)
- Basic Heirloom (#3402)
- Continuous Border Embroidery (#3401)