Martha's Sewing Room
Perfect Pleating (#907)
The challenge of forming identical pleats is greatly simplified when you use the perfect pleater. This easy to use gadget creates pleated ruffles for doll dressing, home decorating, and more. The New Zealand blouse is featured with scalloped bias accents, and more appliqu techniques are shown on the Animal Alphabet Quilt. Vintage clothing is featured. Guest: Clotilde. [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: This popular series features a wide variety of sewing, craft, and decorating activities that are easy and fun to do.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Martha's Sewing Room aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Machine Quilt Binding (#3413)
- Everything Essential - Embroidery 101 (#3412)
- Tools and Techniques of Hand Applique (#3411)
- Baby Puffing (#3410)
- Quick Zip Bags (#3409)
- Serger Piping (#3408)
- Circular Embellishments (#3407)
- Sassy Sashiko (#3406)
- Reverse Bobbinwork (#3405)
- Button Academy (#3404)
- Whimsical Trims from a Stick (#3403)
- Basic Heirloom (#3402)
- Continuous Border Embroidery (#3401)