1. Navy Seals kill Osama Bin Laden. What were the consequences to President Obama if the mission failed?
2. How did the world's most wanted terrorist hide in plain sight?
3. What is the future of U.S.-Pakistan relations?
4. Did "enhanced interrogations" aid this mission?
5. Does the killing of Osama Bin Laden guarantee President Obama a second term?
6. Why did so few Republican contenders attend the first Republican presidential debate? [26 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: For more than 20 years, INSIDE WASHINGTON has provided insightful analysis on the week's top stories from the nation's capital. Moderated by veteran newsman Gordon Peterson, INSIDE WASHINGTON brings together a distinguished group of panelists, including Pulitzer Prize-winning columnists Charles Krauthammer and Colby King, National Public Radio's Nina Totenberg, Newsweek's Evan Thomas and columnist Mark Shields from NewsHour With Jim Lehrer.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.