Barney & Friends
What's That Shadow? (#111)
A sudden thunderstorm chases the kids into the classroom, where they are frightened by the rain, thunder and lightning. Barney arrives and tells them how to use positive thoughts to change their fears into fun. The kids make silly monster artwork, and then pretend they are funny, friendly monsters. Barney also helps Shawn overcome his fear of dogs when he meets Min's canine friend, Molly. [28 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Barney, the lovable purple dinosaur and his young friends share adventures featuring songs, dances and games that make learning fun for children. Barney and his dino-pals, Baby Bop and BJ, are joined by a cast of children.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Barney & Friends aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- The Big Garden/Get Happy! (#1411)
- Rabbits/Listen (#1410)
- China/Welcome, Cousin Riff (#1409)
- Butterflies/The Nature of Things (#1408)
- Little Red Rockin' Hood/Differences (#1407)
- Bop 'til You Drop/Sharing (#1406)
- Pistachio/Bj's Snack Attack (#1405)
- Movement/Separation (#1404)
- Home, Sweet Home: The Rainforest (#1310)
- Bonjour Barney!: France (#1309)
- Way to Go! A Travel Adventure (#1201)
- The Music Box: Switzerland (#1306)
- To Catch A Thief, A Mystery Adventure (#1206)
- The Magic Caboose/Arts (#1403)
- Ahora Mismo: Spain (#1303)
- The Magic Words and Litterbot (#1102)
- Things I Can Do and Differences (#1017)
- Riff's Musical Zoo/Boats (#1402)
- Bop 'til You Drop and the Sleepless Sleepover (#1103)
- Riff to the Rescue! A Wild West Adventure (#1204)