Barney & Friends
I Can Do That! (#207)
In this episode, Barney and the children learn about how to learn to do other things. They learn how to skip, make bubble baths and the importance of staying clean. They also learn how to say hello and goodbye in French. [28 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Barney, the lovable purple dinosaur and his young friends share adventures featuring songs, dances and games that make learning fun for children. Barney and his dino-pals, Baby Bop and BJ, are joined by a cast of children.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Barney & Friends aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- The Big Garden/Get Happy! (#1411)
- Rabbits/Listen (#1410)
- China/Welcome, Cousin Riff (#1409)
- Butterflies/The Nature of Things (#1408)
- Little Red Rockin' Hood/Differences (#1407)
- Bop 'til You Drop/Sharing (#1406)
- Pistachio/Bj's Snack Attack (#1405)
- Movement/Separation (#1404)
- Home, Sweet Home: The Rainforest (#1310)
- Bonjour Barney!: France (#1309)
- Way to Go! A Travel Adventure (#1201)
- The Music Box: Switzerland (#1306)
- To Catch A Thief, A Mystery Adventure (#1206)
- The Magic Caboose/Arts (#1403)
- Ahora Mismo: Spain (#1303)
- The Magic Words and Litterbot (#1102)