Barney & Friends
Who's Who on the Choo-Choo? (#316)
In this episode of Barney & Friends, an imaginary train stops by the school, dropping off toys, fruits and vegetables. Barney teaches us that eating fruits and vegetables and exercising helps keep hearts happy. The children decide to exercise by doing the "Baby Bop Hop". When BJ trys to carry too many toys, he learns that sometimes it's better to ask a friend for help. The train makes its final stop, dropping off Stella the Storyteller, who tells the story of "The Little Engine That Could". [28 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Barney, the lovable purple dinosaur and his young friends share adventures featuring songs, dances and games that make learning fun for children. Barney and his dino-pals, Baby Bop and BJ, are joined by a cast of children.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Barney & Friends aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- The Big Garden/Get Happy! (#1411)
- Rabbits/Listen (#1410)
- China/Welcome, Cousin Riff (#1409)
- Butterflies/The Nature of Things (#1408)
- Little Red Rockin' Hood/Differences (#1407)
- Bop 'til You Drop/Sharing (#1406)
- Pistachio/Bj's Snack Attack (#1405)
- Movement/Separation (#1404)
- Home, Sweet Home: The Rainforest (#1310)
- Bonjour Barney!: France (#1309)
- Way to Go! A Travel Adventure (#1201)
- The Music Box: Switzerland (#1306)
- To Catch A Thief, A Mystery Adventure (#1206)
- The Magic Caboose/Arts (#1403)
- Ahora Mismo: Spain (#1303)
- The Magic Words and Litterbot (#1102)