The Victory Garden
Ample, and attractive storage is a challenge for many gardeners looking for creative ways to store, house or protect their plants and supplies. Tune into The Victory Garden as gardening correspondent Paul Epsom discusses sheds and other structures for a variety of garden settings. Next he is joined by author and gardening expert Sharon Lovejoy, whose latest book Trowel & Error unearths both gardening wisdom and practical hints for the backyard. Host Michael Weishan then joins celebrated guest chef Didi Emmons, who stirs up an unusual and delicious dish featuring garden-fresh cabbage.
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Full Program: Plant your own water-wise garden with tips from host Jamie Durie 25:11
Full Program: Create a garden that's cool with host Jamie Durie 25:12
Full Program: Find the best climbing plants and create a vertical element in your garden 25:12
Full Program: Explore water conservation and water-wise gardening with host Jamie Durie 23:31
Full Program: Explore what plants do well in the heat and cultivate a vibrant garden 25:02
- Watch more video from this program »
Series Description: THE VICTORY GARDEN, television's longest-running gardening program, continues to inspire viewers to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. Hosted by Australian gardening and television sensation Jamie Durie, its simple, easy lessons help seasoned and amateur gardeners alike make the most of their outdoor spaces in a way that respects and preserves the environment for future generations.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Indicates a December Celebration program
Cool:Create A Garden That's Cool (#3205)
These episodes of The Victory Garden aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Urban Oasis (#3405)
- Edible Gardens (#3404)
- Light Up Your Garden (#3403)
- Inspired Gardens (#3402)
- Perennial Favorites (#3401)
- Trends: Get on the Cutting Edge of Your Garden with these innovative ideas (#3213)
- Hybrid 2: Discover A Colorful Variety of Gardening Tips (#3212)
- Edible (#3306)
- Soft (#3305)
- Dark (#3304)
- Light (#3303)
- New (#3302)
- Old (#3301)
- Sky: Enjoy a variety of garden views (#3209)
- Simplify Your Garden with Tricks and Tips (#3208)
- HORIZONTAL: Look across your garden and discover the possibilities (#3207)
- Hybrid 1: Discover An Eclectic Mix of Gardening Tips (#3206)
- Cool:Create A Garden That's Cool (#3205)