Garrison Keillor's New Year's Eve Special 2007 (W.T.) (#3303)
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Company, the 2007 Tony Award winner for Best Musical Revival, airs February 20 on PBS' GREAT PERFORMANCES series.... 03:32
Company, the 2007 Tony Award winner for Best Musical Revival, airs February 20 on PBS' GREAT PERFORMANCES series.... 01:46
In this excerpt from the 'Magical Mystery Tour Revisited' documentary, a look at how and why The Beatles decided... 02:29
Airs Friday, June 1, 2012 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT. Check your local listings. 00:31
Jonas Kaufmann (Faust) and Marina Poplavskaya (Marguerite) in the "Love Duet" from Faust. 02:12
- Watch more video from this program »
Information For Teachers
- Grade Levels
- Curricular Areas
- The Arts
- Series Length
- 226 episodes
- Average Episode Length
- 95 minutes
- Record Rights
- Sch/until 3/24/16; ncc; simul. ;7-day cached rights
- Visit the Website for Teacher Resources
Visit the IPTV Education website to access timely, relevant resources for your classroom.
Series Description: GREAT PERFORMANCES, the longest-running performing arts anthology on television, continues to feature the best in the performing arts.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sun, June 23, 2:00 PM on IPTV
- Fri, July 26, 9:00 PM on IPTV
These episodes of Great Performances aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Paul Simon's Graceland Journey (#3807)
- Paul Taylor Dance Company in Paris (#3802)
- Herbie Hancock, Gustavo Dudamel and the L.A. Phil Celebrate Gershwin (#3704)
- Andrea Bocelli: Love in Portofino (#3713)
- Harlem in Montmartre (#3412)