This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Go behind the scenes of the Royal Shakespeare Company's exciting new production 16:44
Full Program: David Tennant and Patrick Stewart star in this adaptation of RSC's 2008 production 03:05:52
Stewart talks about his feelings about Twitter, and his love for his iPhone. 01:49
Stewart talks about Shakespeare and translating his works for today's audiences. 06:06
Great Performances interviewed the recently-knighted "Sir" Patrick Stewart for his roles of Claudius and the Ghost... 03:20
- Watch more video from this program »
Information For Teachers
- Grade Levels
- Curricular Areas
- The Arts
- Series Length
- 260 episodes
- Average Episode Length
- 97 minutes
- Record Rights
- Sch/until 3/24/16; ncc; simul. ;7-day cached rights
- Visit the Website for Teacher Resources
Visit the IPTV Education website to access timely, relevant resources for your classroom.
Series Description: GREAT PERFORMANCES, the longest-running performing arts anthology on television, continues to feature the best in the performing arts.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sat, July 4, 2:00 AM on IPTV
Driving Miss Daisy (#4007)
These episodes of Great Performances aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Twilight: Los Angeles (#3710)
- Boston Symphony Orchestra: Andris Nelsons' Inaugural Concert (#4006)
- Annie Lennox: Nostalgia Live In Concert (#3914)
- Mark Morris Dance Group: L'Allegro (#4005)
- Bryan Adams In Concert (#3911)
- La Dolce Vita: The Music of Italian Cinema (#3913)