La Danse: Le Ballet De L'opera De Paris (#3510)
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Director of Dance Brigitte Lefevre meets choreographer Emanuel Gat to discuss new work 03:46
Watch dancers from the corps de ballet rehearse "Pacquita" 05:24
Marie-Agnes Gillot and Benjamin Pech rehearse "Genus" with choreographer Wayne McGregor 06:57
Anika Noni Rose (Marta) performs "Another Hundred People" in Stephen Sondheim's "Company," airing Friday, Nov. 8 at... 02:17
Stephen Colbert (Harry) and Martha Plimpton (Sarah) play a married couple whose karate demonstration gets a bit... 03:17
- Watch more video from this program »
Information For Teachers
- Grade Levels
- Curricular Areas
- The Arts
- Series Length
- 248 episodes
- Average Episode Length
- 97 minutes
- Record Rights
- Sch/until 3/24/16; ncc; simul. ;7-day cached rights
- Visit the Website for Teacher Resources
Visit the IPTV Education website to access timely, relevant resources for your classroom.
Series Description: GREAT PERFORMANCES, the longest-running performing arts anthology on television, continues to feature the best in the performing arts.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sun, August 3, 3:30 PM on IPTV
Sting: The Last Ship (#3906)
- Sat, August 30, 3:00 AM on IPTV
These episodes of Great Performances aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Macbeth (#3415)
- Matthew Bourne's Sleeping Beauty (#3908)
- Steve Martin & The Steep Canyon Rangers Featuring Edie Brickell (#3815)
- Dukes of September (#3814)
- Bob Dylan: The 30th Anniversary Concert Celebration (#3907)
- Phantom of the Opera at Royal Albert Hall (#3613)