Information For Teachers
- Grade Levels
- Curricular Areas
- Literacy & Languages
- Series Length
- 18 episodes
- Average Episode Length
- 26 minutes
- Record Rights
- Recording/duplication allowed as long as IPTV broadcasts the series. If you miss the broadcast, contact your AEA for copies.
Visit the IPTV Education website to access timely, relevant resources for your classroom.
Series Description: This series introduces students to German language and culture through entertaining mini-dramas, documentaries and learning modules. Ancillary materials include a CD-ROM, DVD, videotapes and printed materials.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Guten Tag aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Berlin Journalism: Getting The Story (#118)
- Opera In Munich: Ticket Troubles (#117)
- Elections In Koenigsein: Campaigning (#116)
- Hamburg Birthday: Flowering Confusion (#115)
- A Salzburg Outing: Family Differences (#114)
- Vacation Dreams: Helping with the Hops (#113)
- A Cologne Visit: Carnival Confusion (#112)
- A Village Fair: Young Love (#111)
- A Rhine Falls Outing: A Lost Wallet (#110)
- Hamburg Forgetfulness: The Postal System (#109)
- Ballooning in Bavaria: Ludwig's Castles (#108)
- Skiing In Austria: Skiers New & Old (#107)
- A Munich Wedding: Soccer & Newlyweds (#106)
- Apartment Hunting: Rent & Other Details (#105)
- A Vacation Trip: Traffic Jams (#104)
- Shopping In Hamburg: Prices and Quantities (#103)
- A Nuremberg Morning: Heading to Work (#102)
- Students in Freiburg: Looking for Housing (#101)