Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
On a visit to the Boys' Choir of Harlem, director Dr. Walter J. Turnball introduces Mister Rogers to young singers with beautifully disciplined voices who dress up in different outfits for their performances. In the Neighborhood of Make_Believe, King Friday XIII' s crown is found along the trolley tracks after the Neighborhood is literally turned upside down. [28 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Mister Rogers remixed by Symphony of Science's John Boswell for PBS Digital Studios. 03:11
Fred Rogers Builds a Tent 02:17
Lady Elaine Attempts to Play the Accordion 01:01
Testifying before Senate to support funding for public broadcasting. 07:14
Special black and white footage of Mister Rogers behind the scenes 00:29
- Watch more video from this program »
Series Description: Mister Rogers talks in a way young children understand, at a pace they can absorb and with a consistency that creates a calm, safe place for preschoolers. Topics with sensitive emotional concerns are always carefully blended with fun and whimsy to match a young child's interests and level of understanding.
All Upcoming Episodes
- Sat, October 4, 7:00 AM on IPTV Learns
Mister Rogers Talks About Pets (#1497)
- Sat, October 11, 7:00 AM on IPTV Learns
Mister Rogers Talks About Pets (#1498)
- Sat, October 18, 7:00 AM on IPTV Learns
- Sat, October 25, 7:00 AM on IPTV Learns
These episodes of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Mister Rogers Visits An Art Museum (#1482)
- A Drawing Contest/How People Make Crayons (#1481)
- Electric Cars & A Boy In An Electric Wheelchair (#1478)
- Divorce Is A Grown-Up Matter/Mcfeely Wedding (#1476)