Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
On a visit to the Boys' Choir of Harlem, director Dr. Walter J. Turnball introduces Mister Rogers to young singers with beautifully disciplined voices who dress up in different outfits for their performances. In the Neighborhood of Make_Believe, King Friday XIII' s crown is found along the trolley tracks after the Neighborhood is literally turned upside down. [28 minutes]
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Series Description: Mister Rogers talks in a way young children understand, at a pace they can absorb and with a consistency that creates a calm, safe place for preschoolers. Topics with sensitive emotional concerns are always carefully blended with fun and whimsy to match a young child's interests and level of understanding.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Sharing Can Behard/Visit to a Shoe Store (#1506)
- Opera Day (#1505)
- Kindness (#1586)
- Mister Rogers Talks About Pets (#1499)
- Mister Rogers Talks About Pets (#1498)
- Mister Rogers Talks About Pets (#1497)
- Big Bird Comes to Call/Feelings About Contests (#1483)
- Mister Rogers Visits An Art Museum (#1482)
- A Drawing Contest/How People Make Crayons (#1481)
- Electric Cars & A Boy In An Electric Wheelchair (#1478)
- Divorce Is A Grown-Up Matter/Mcfeely Wedding (#1476)
- Mister Rogers Talks About Going to School (#1465)
- Violinist Hilary Hahn/Some Things Children Can't Yet Understand (#1755)
- Words: Clap & Stomp/Rhythmic Performers from STOMP! (#1695)
- Trying & Learning/How People Make Construction Paper (#1653)