Outback Pelicans (#2810)
This episode has not aired in the past few months on Iowa Public Television.
Full Program: One of the hottest, driest places on Earth transforms into a watery oasis for pelicans. 50:09
Pelicans join forces, swimming in unison in the hopes of catching an afternoon snack. 01:18
Young pelicans throw a series of tantrums in Australia's Lake Eyre. 01:43
The Australian outback is the driest place on the driest inhabited continent on the planet. Yet once every ten years,... 00:31
In "Life on Camera," Sir David Attenborough revisits key places and events in his wildlife filmmaking career,... 00:33
- Watch more video from this program »
Information For Teachers
- Grade Levels
- 6-8, 9-12
- Curricular Areas
- Science & Technology
- Series Length
- 290 episodes
- Average Episode Length
- 57 minutes
- Record Rights
- Record and retain for 1 year from each broadcast. No duplication allowed.
- Visit the Website for Teacher Resources
Visit the IPTV Education website to access timely, relevant resources for your classroom.
Series Description: NATURE, television's longest-running weekly natural history series, has won more than 200 honors from the television industry, parent groups, the international wildlife film community and environmental organizations, including the only award ever given to a television program by the Sierra Club.
All Upcoming Episodes
There are no broadcasts currently planned. Please check back for future broadcast dates.
These episodes of Nature aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- The Funkiest Monkeys (#3105)
- Invasion of the Giant Pythons (#2708)
- My Bionic Pet (#3108)
- The White Lions (#2912)
- The Sagebrush Sea (#3213)
- Animal Childhood (#3212)
- Parrot Confidential (#3103)
- Mystery Monkeys of Shangri-La (#3211)
- Animal Homes: Animal Cities (#3210)
- Nature's Guide to Animal Homes: Location, Location, Location (#3209)
- Animal Homes: The Nest (#3208)
- Animal Misfits (#3201)
- The Mystery of Eels (#3010)
- Ireland's Wild River (#3107)
- Attenborough's Life Stories: Our Fragile Planet (#3007)
- Attenborough's Life Stories: Understanding the Natural World (#3006)
- Attenborough's Life Stories: Life On Camera (#3005)
- Owl Power (#3207)
- The Last Orangutan Eden (#3206)