Secrets of the Dead
Information For Teachers
- Grade Levels
- Curricular Areas
- Social Studies
- Series Length
- 76 episodes
- Average Episode Length
- 59 minutes
- Record Rights
- Record and retain for 1 year from each broadcast. No duplication allowed.
- Visit the Website for Teacher Resources
Visit the IPTV Education website to access timely, relevant resources for your classroom.
Series Description: Part detective story, part true-life drama, SECRETS OF THE DEAD unearths evidence from around the world, challenging prevailing ideas and throwing fresh light on unexplained events. Using the most up-to-date science in the laboratory and in the field, scientists and researchers examine the missing pieces of each puzzle, completing the picture of what had been merely an assemblage of suppositions.
All Upcoming Episodes
The Lost Gardens of Babylon (#1304)
- Wed, October 7, 9:00 PM on IPTV
The Real Trojan Horse (#1402)
Vampire Legend (#1501)
These episodes of Secrets of the Dead aired in the last few months on Iowa Public Television.
- Bones of the Buddha (#1206)
- Cavemen Cold Case (#1204)
- The Lost Diary of Dr. Livingstone (#1302)
- Ben Franklin's Bones (#1401)
- The Lost Gardens of Babylon (#1304)
- JFK: One PM Central Standard Time (#1301)
- Carthage's Lost Warriors (#1303)